OBJECT ORIENTED PHP VIDEOS (OOP)
With the release of php5 in 2004, php programmers finally had the power to code with the 'big boys'. Like Java and C#, php finally had a complete OOP infrastructure.
In this video tutorial, you will be guided (step-by-step) through the process of building and working with objects using php's built-in OOP capabilities. At the same time you will learn:
- The difference between building a php application the old fashioned (procedural) way, versus the OOP way.
- What the basic OOP principles are, and how to use them in PHP.
- When you would want to use OOP in your PHP scripts.
People run into confusion when programming because of some lack of understanding of the basics. With this in mind, we are going to slowly go over key OOP principles while creating our own PHP objects. With this knowledge, you will be able to explore OOP further.
- Introduction to Object Oriented PHP (4:05)
- Why learn Object Oriented PHP (14:46)
- Objects and Classes in PHP (5:26)
- Build Objects in PHP - Part 1 (9:14)
- Build Objects in PHP - Part 2 (9:41)
- Build Objects in PHP - Part 3 (6:18)
Just post them on the PHP forum.
Much more to come ...