This beginners PHP video tutorial course was created for web designers who have little to no programming experience.
Where most other PHP tutorials and books assume you know programming (or at least, that's what it seems like ...) killerphp.com assumes you need to have things explained (and demonstrated) in non-nerd terms.
Video Course Highlights
- Learn practical usable PHP .. not nerd centric stuff you'll rarely use!
- Considered by many to be the easiest to understand video course on PHP.
- PHP lessons taught in a practical GOAL oriented way - you will quickly learn PHP that you can use today.
Order of the videos: just start at the top and work your way down.
Videos from the Beginners PHP Course
Note: Free sample videos have links.
Background on PHP and database driven websites:
Installing PHP on your computer:
- Installing PHP on your computer - Part 1 (11:34)
- Installing PHP on your computer - Part 2 (7:24)
- Installing WAMP: Part 1 (Windows users only) (6:06)
- Installing WAMP: Part 2 (Windows users only) (3:21)
Basic PHP Continued:
Processing HTML Forms with PHP:
- Processing Forms - Part 1 (9:24)
- Processing Forms - Part 2 (14:35)
- Processing Forms - Part 3 (8:15)
More Basic PHP Continued:
- Making decisions with PHP: conditional statements (14:35)
- PHP Loops (12:10)
- PHP Functions - part 1 (8:31)
- PHP Functions - part 2 (8:57)
- PHP Functions - part 3 (8:12)
- Creating Customs PHP Functions Part 1 (6:47)
- Creating Customs PHP Functions Part 2 (8:45)
- Creating Customs PHP Functions Part 3 (6:09)
- PHP Sessions Part 1 (4:55)
- PHP Sessions Part 2 (8:24)
- PHP Sessions Part 3 (7:08)
Just post them on the PHP forum.
Get Started Today!
Even though the videos make learning web design easy, we still provide great support if ever a question should arise ... you will not be alone.